Many professionals experience uneasiness walking into a room of strangers & interacting with charm & poise.
This seminar will develop the ability of being more at ease during networking opportunities. It will generate the skill to build strategic relationships that develop your business.
The seminar is delivered by Johnny ‘Bob’ Spence in person with a maximum of 6 delegates.
Delegates receive legacy material including a 5next networking plan & a follow through strategy.
Prices and pricing policy
For a maximum 6 delegate event
£1.500.00 plus Vat
7.500.00 Zloty plus Vat
$2.100.00 plus Sales Tax
The suitable audience is professionals who: attend conferences, seminars, social events, mixers & other gatherings where it is essential to ‘mix & mingle’ to make connections.
Even though this can be uncomfortable you need to talk articulately about business & get connected in the most meaningful way. Many professionals have to network & create contacts in order to build the business, but they simply don’t have the requisite skills to flourish in that environment.
One day training includes:
- Building relationships
- Joining & leaving groups
- Opening gambits
- Small talk
- The use of open questions
- Finding common ground
- The use of personal disclosure
- The process of trust creation
- How to communicate the value of your relationship
- How to position yourself as a centre of influence
- How to build your confidence
The 5next method basics of strategic networking includes:
- Why is strategic networking important to you?
- Why have networks of contacts?
- What sort of network do you need?
- The importance of Dunbar’s number
- The uses of the concept ‘know, like & trust’
- How to deliver a message of value
- Understanding the working concept of 6° of separation
5next is the first application that I have seen that manages, educates and coaches you to develop the connections that make the difference. The 5next online ‘smart team’ makes sure you network like a ‘pro’.
Throughout his career, Martin has written, planned and hosted promotional and networking events for blue chip companies across the UK. He is highly skilled at presenting to small groups or large conferences and ran 26 networking groups simultaneously across the UK.