Offer your clients, prospects or members a unique opportunity. A networking event co-hosted by 5next – the ‘smart pro’ business development tool. 5next delivers strategic networking skills that create commercial opportunities.
For which audience is it suitable?
Suitable for: CEO’s, corporate sales professionals and the professional services sector. Material delivered in flexible timescales:
Why use 5next to co-host an event?
There are many benefits for both your business and your clients / members when you co-host an event with 5next
What your guests can expect to gain on the day?
- Guaranteed original material
- Expert, proven networking concepts improving business development
- Link the room to Hollywood via the 6° of Kevin Bacon
- Keynotes white labeled with your brand via email
- Unique eBook available to attendees via your brand
BONUS – Real case studies for using 5next method:
How to get a record deal
The authentic case study of how the 5next method connected an Indie Band to an industry leading manager
How to get a trial with Real Madrid
The authentic case study of how the 5next method connected a Yorkshire based player to the talent scout at Real Madrid
What you gain from 5next co-hosting your event?
- Increased relationship retention via access to an International class event
- Valuable face to face interaction with your database
- Platform to update your database on developments within your business
- Revenue – 5% commission of FCV for 5next software sales generated from event
5next is the first application that I have seen that manages, educates and coaches you to develop the connections that make the difference. The 5next online ‘smart team’ makes sure you network like a ‘pro’.
Throughout his career, Martin has written, planned and hosted promotional and networking events for blue chip companies across the UK. He is highly skilled at presenting to small groups or large conferences and ran 26 networking groups simultaneously across the UK.
C4DI is one of the UK’s leading technology incubators. A challenge many of our businesses have is a lack of a focussed approach to business development. To help with that, Bob Spence has delivered a number of business development programmes at C4DI based on the 5next method that helps build a network of connections in a structured fashion.
The software 5next has developed supports this approach and I believe it is a groundbreaking method of business development. In fast-growing businesses, time is rare and so any connections need to be developed in an effective and efficient way.